Performances to date:
- The Dirty Circus – Co. Galway – March – 2015
- Townlands Carnival – Co. Cork – July – 2015
- Ice Ville – Co. Galway – 2015
- Amour Arrow – Co. Mayo – June – 2016
- Pole Dance Ireland – Co. Dublin – June – 2016
- The Peacock Parlour – Co. Cork – July – 2016
- Pole performance – Fringe festival – Co. Galway – July – 2016
- The Dirty Circus – Co. Galway – July – 2016
- Electric picnic – Jerry Fish Electric Sideshow – Co.Laois – September – 2016
- Russian Community – Galway bay hotel – December 2016
- The Dirty Circus – Galway city – December 2016
- Club Gass – Galway city – 20th Jan 2017
- Birthday Cake Special Guest Surprise – Fame Studio – Co, Clare – Feb 2017
- NUIG – Shag week – Guest Appearance – Feb 2017
- 40th Birthday Surprise Guest Appearance – Co Clare – Feb 2017
- Club Gass – Roisin Dubh Galway -June 9th 2017.
- The Dirty Circus – Co, Galway – June 24th 2017.
- Escape Festival – Co, Galway – August 12th 2017.
- Electric Picnic – Co Laois – September 1st 2017.
- Galway tattoo show – September 16th/17th 2017.
- Wild Atlantic Tattoo Show – Co Cork – October 21/22nd 2017.
- Pole Performance Live Show – October 29th – Monroe’s Live.
- GAP Variety Night – Jan 12th 2018 – Roisin Dubh.
Chrome Doll’s Pole style varies and she loves all genres of pole. Her softer side portrays aerial contemporary style dance. See her fly elegant and light, dancing like a fairy.
Her darker side can be weird and wonderful. She performs with attitude capturing her unique exotic movement and aerial pole tricks. Each of her sequence performed has a technique that she practices. Performing with strength and grace, watch her sequence flow into another as she inspires her audience. Splits are one of her signature tricks.
Her Pole style presents dancer lines and her movement is clean, boasting grace, stamina, strength & flexibility. Some of her inspiration comes from the circus.
She loves pole sport for the strength and power performed by the athletes. Chrome doll finds inspiration here. In each of her performances you will see combinations of pole sport tricks and spins. Chrome doll once wore leggings at a guest performance, just to show her audience the more athletic side of pole.
Although she respects…, she is not “Stripper style”.
Chrome doll considers herself as a family friendly performing artist, and wants to show her audience that pole dance is not just based on stripper style dancing, because in fact there are many genres in the world of pole.
For Live Events, Shows, Festivals, Parties…
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Telephone: 0858488258