- The Pole Garage Galway reserves the right to refuse admission to the studio.
- Membership/Drop in classes may not be transferred from the person to another group or individual. Bookings are non-transferable.
- No refunds will be issued unless The Pole Garage Galway must cancel a class or workshop at the last minute.
- All memberships purchased are non-transferable and must be used by the person specified at the time of purchase.
- All membership payments are taken on the same date each month from when purchased.
- Membership cannot be cancelled once agreeing to terms and conditions when purchasing and agreeing to the contract.
- We can freeze a membership once the remaining balance is paid in full and the credits will be applied to the members account.
- We can hold memberships up to two weeks to allow for holidays at no extra cost.
- A member who wishes to cancel an expiring membership, one month written notice to be given for cancelation notice.
- All drop in classes have 1 month expiry date from date of purchase.
- Making any wrong bookings, a €1.00 charge will be applied to your account.
- Please allow 24 hour notice to cancel any class booking.
- Canceling any class less than 24 hour notice will loose the class credit.
- Pole Basic Courses or Beginner Terms cannot be refunded once the booking has been made.
For health and safety reasons class places are limited. You must contact the studio if you wish to cancel your place. It’s not fair to other people on our waiting list if you cancel last minute or do not show up. If you are unable to attend a class please contact the studio. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. 1 week for parties, left any later not deposit will be issued. If we cannot get someone to cover your place, no refund will be issued. Should The Pole Garage Galway have to cancel a class or term for any reason either a full refund will be offered or the cancelled class will not be subtracted from your membership.